Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Empire Strikes Back

The subject is just a shout out for my Mom and Dad! :)

image

So last week I said that tony had something fun planned, well we all went and played in this little ally where there is this guy that does graffiti of cartoon stuff here! It was pretty funny and fun! :) we also had some super tasty ice cream afterwards! I am super excited about this last movecall! A bunch of my good friends are in this zone and so it is going to be a really fun last 6 weeks! another super cool thing is my new comp! My last comp....aye ya!!!! (Chinese way to say WHAT THE HECK) hahaha. He is from Tennessee and is a collegiate wrestler! About my size....this is gonna be an exciting 6 weeks...pictures of the burns and bruises will follow ;) it is sad to see elder Baker take off...he is also heading to his last area and very possibly his last companion! exciting....but scary. really it is just a big mix of a million emotions! oh while on the subject though...for those of you that love us missionaries....if you want to send a package or letters....time is getting short...so if you are going to do it do it fast ;) #imnotbegging.

So last week i got to go on exchanges with elder Ng! It is the first time I have been able to go on a missionary from my generation MY WHOLE MISSION!!! how wild is that? we did some good work and i really miss that kid! It made me think back to the MTC and how much I miss that time and those friends! speaking ALSO of friends that I miss...SISTER HANSEN!!! i met your asian-self yesterday! It was so crazy! I saw her and heard her speak and i thought....no way! I am back in seminary again ;). so I thought about you! :)

This week my older bro Leon came and found me! It was way fun! He and I and tony and elder baker had a lot of fun and taught some awesome lessons!!! It is pretty cool how when you are happy and with people that you know well the spirit flows so much smoother....that is probably why my Mom and Dad were able to teach us so well! They are the best of friends and so connected and...well...i learned a TON from them and that is exactly what I want my future relationship to be like....with my best friend! #itsnottrunky #itscalledpreperation :) Just doing what Preach My Gospel says to do :)

With these last 6 weeks i hope to be able to report a ton of miracles! I know that working hard and praying hard is going to make a lot of great things happen! Please help pray for me over these next 6 weeks! Gotta finish strong and not stop till the whistle blows! :)

Hopefully I will have a little more fun things to talk about next week.

Quick rundown of our investigators:

We are teaching two families so please keep them in your prayers! the Lin family and the Liao family! :) I will do a better update next week.

We also have some really good friends #Bros that we are teaching. Joe and Luke are my really good friends. Please pray for them too.

Love you all! Shine Bright!

I hope that everyone this week can make WITH ME some goals that they want to accomplish in the month of October! I would love to hear about them! It can be anything from share the gospel to get ripped like Goku (aka Gage Gish).

The pics are of the graffiti group.

image

our pokemon themed english party....soooo baller!

image

The last pic with Elder Baker! The sisters are sister anderson (from before in taiping!) ans sister Chen (who will be coming home with me!)

-

Ge Sheng Long ZhangLao

葛勝龍長老